It made 9 brownies in total, each contains 8g of protein.
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blend oats to turn it into flour)
- 1 can of kidney beans or black beans (540ml)
- 1/2 natural peanut butter
- Less than 1/4 cup of plant milk
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Flax egg (2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 6 tbsp water)
- A handful of vegan chocolate chips + a few on top
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Step 2 In a high speed blender, blend the beans, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and plant milk.
- Step 3 Pour into large mixing bowl. Add the dry ingredients and mix well until fully combined.
- Step 4 Add the chocolate chips.
- Step 5 Spread evenly in a baking pan and add the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Step 6 Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting in!
- Step 7 Enjoy!
For more healthy and EASY recipes to stay fit all year long without any restriction, check out our 65+ recipe ebook!