This is the easiest apple crisp recipe and yet, it is delicious! I guarantee this will be a success if you want to cook it for guests.
- 8 red apples
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1 cup vegan granola
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla cashew ice cream
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Step 2 Peel the apples and chop them in cubes.
- Step 3 Put them in a big bowl and add 1/2 brown sugar, 2 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp of vanilla extract and mix it all together.
- Step 5 Add 4 tbsp of melted vegan butter and mix again.
- Step 6 Transfer all of it in a baking dish.
- Step 7 For the toppings, add 2 tsp of cinnamon, about 1/2 cup of brown sugar and vegan granola on top of everything. Then add 2 tbsp of melted vegan butter on the granola.
- Step 8 Bake for about 35 min. Let it cool for 5-10 min before serving and enjoy with some vanilla cashew ice cream on top!
For more healthy and EASY recipes to stay fit all year long without any restriction, check out our 65+ recipe ebook!