Thanks to @sixvegansisters ! Link to their instagram below + their amazing blog, go follow them!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp vegan buttery spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips + more for topping
– Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ skillet.
– Beat the butter (we prefer this brand!), sugar, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
– In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
– Fold the dry mixture into the wet until completely combined. Mix in the chocolate chips (we like these minis & these are also vegan!).
– Spread the batter into the skillet. Top with extra chocolate chips!
– Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden brown.
– Enjoy with vegan ice cream and chocolate drizzle!
They also have a great blog with other amazing recipes! Pay a visit: sixvegansisters.com